Monday, April 25, 2005


A I took through our kitchen window of a beautiful rainbow after the storm. Posted by Hello

Anybody remember the song from "The sound of music": My favorite Things

Well...here is a list my favorite things I like to take photos of:
Sunsets
Sunrises
Moonrises
Rainbows
Mountains
Waterfalls
My kids
Flowers
The moon (and the stars)

The rainbow in the picture is one of the most vivid photos I have ever taken of one.
The reason...a rainbow normally disappears as soon as you had time to go and fetch your camera. It is a fleeting sight. As are a lot of things in life...they disappear before you had time to thoroughly appreciate them. This teaches me one thing...appreciate every moment, every breath you take, every conversation you have with your wife, your kids. Because: before you know it they are grown up. Before you know it your brain do not remember so well anymore, your eyes do not focus se well any more... Life is short.

No comments: