Friday, February 18, 2005


These must be some of the most beautiful coastline shots I know of. Isn't the Cape (South Africa) beautiful. This was taken on our way to 'Rooiels' on the road from Gordon's Bay. Posted by Hello

We have a beautiful country. I am referring to South Africa. I love living here. What I love most of this country is the people. It is a friendly nation. We have a good leader...Pres Thabo Mbeki, successor to Pres. Madiba Mandela. We are a peaceful nation, we do not like making war - the majority of our nation dreams of a better future. A place where everybody has an equal chance in life. Nobody telling anybody you're not good enough because your skin are black or white or whatever colour. My dream for South Africa is that everybody will be able to find a place where he or she can find a place to work, to feel accomplishment, to play a part in the future rather than sit on the sideline like a beggar.

Our country has enormous potential, something I realised after listening to Nianell, a local singer and songwriter (she wrote the words of the song "Who painted the moon black"). Do yourself a favour and buy a CD of her and visit her website.

No comments: